We have 2 fully stocked service vans on the road and can cover all Sydney and surrounding areas, Canberra and some regional NSW areas with emergency breakdown services available.
Professionally maintained equipment improves the availability of your healthcare and medical equipment while minimizing the cost of breakdowns. Our skilled personnel thoroughly service and inspect your equipment at a competitive rates, supporting your business to reduce potential problems that can affect your ability ‘to do business’ through poorly maintained equipment.
Scheduled servicing lets us help you to reduce the risk of breakdown, and minimizes risk to staff and patients out of operating your healthcare and medical equipment.
Service Agreement Inclusions
General yearly service/maintenance contract inclusions
- Comprehensive check
- All units (Beds) will be labelled with a water proof service sticker with date serviced and next due date
- All electronic cables will be checked for damage
- Nuts, bolts & hinge points checked and adjusted
- Castors (braking, tracking, free spinning)
- Actuators to work as required by manufacturer
- Foot end extension
- General condition of the unit (Bed) appearance
- Side rails checked and adjusted
- All safety functions (CPR) to work within guidelines
- Each unit (Bed) will have a work sheet with serial No. recorded with all functions listed, test results and recommended repairs where required
An Excel spreadsheet will be supplied with
- Site and address
- Make and model of unit (Bed)
- Serial No
- Date serviced and repairs carried out
- Battery, handset and power lead upgrades can be carried out during maintenance checks
INQUIRE WITH LTAK SERVICES